Infrared Sauna Results
Wait at least 2 hours after eating before beginning a sauna session
- Stay properly hydrated. Drink plenty of water or fruit juice before, during and after you session
- At least 18 years old.
- Elderly moderate sauna use is okay.
- Healing Reactions are temporary symptoms associated with eliminating toxic substances, healing chronic infections or metabolic changes in the body. Mild symptoms may include headache muscle pain, odors and fatigue.
- Lightweight shorts and tee shirts are okay. Swim suits are better.
- Massaging fatty tissues during session will help break down fat and cellulite deposits.
- Stretch arms, legs and back area during session to create more body flexibility
Weight Loss: Infrared heat saunas burn 300-600 calories in just one 30 minute session!
Here’s how many calories a 150 pound person normally burns up in 30 minutes of exercise:
|Vigorous Racquet Ball||510|
|Rowing (peak effort)||600|
|Swimming (crawl stroke)||300|
|Tennis (fast game)||265|
|Cycling (10 mph)||225|
|Golfing (without a cart)||150|
Additional Benefits of an Infrared Sauna treatment
- Improves Skin
- Burns Calories
- Detoxification to Remove Toxins
- Relieves Pain
- Strengthens Cardiovascular System
- Reduces Stress/Fatigue
- Strengthens Immune System
- Reduces Swelling of Prostate in Men
- Controls Excessive Leukorrhea in Women
- Detoxification of Skin
Who can benefits from Infrared sauna treatments:
Infrared heat can greatly benefit the sore, damaged or tired muscles of an athlete. The heat penetrates the muscles, increasing blood circulation and assisting muscle repair.
The heat generated from the infrared waves, penetrate deeply into the joints and muscles to increase circulation, which accelerates joint soft tissue repair.
Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain Disorder:
It is holistic doctors belief that these types of patients have a very large toxic burden and with detoxification many symptoms may decrease.
Swimsuit recommended for sauna and body wraps services.
Contraindications: Lupus/MS sufferers should be carefully monitored. Pregnant and nursing mothers should not utilize sauna.
Disclaimer: None of this information and/or the Sauna is intended to cure, treat, prevent or diagnose disease of any kind.